Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.20.2012

Find me on Pinterest

It's taken me awhile, but I finally went ahead and joined Pinterest.  

Am I the last one? 

Any of you still holding out?   


I spent three evenings (and part of the day) going through all of my Google Bookmarks from the past three years, pinning the projects and recipes that I would still like to try/make.  


It was tedious (believe me) and I didn't know if I'd ever make it to the end of the list, but now that I'm done I can say that it was worth it.  It's so much easier and faster to find what I'm looking for now, this will be a great resource.


I'm excited to have another way to share all of my 'fabulous finds' with you!  If you'd like to come see what I've been pinning, you can find me on Pinterest here.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

P.S. I haven't posted much lately, don't give up on me. :)  I have a printable project in the works that has taken a lot of my spare time to put together and involves these.  Can't wait to show you!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Yay, I missed your posts! I love Pinterest, and now I'm following you. Off to see what you've pinned. :)

Janet said...

Thank you Susan! Have a great week! :)

A Little Creation said...

I was the same way about pinterest until I realized how much memory I freed up by getting all those "ideas" off my computer.
Chris =]

Unknown said...

Hi Janet!! Welcome to Pinterest...Your life will never be the same...LOL

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

JOY 2 JOURNEY said...

Are you kidding me?! I am following you on Pinterest for sure!!! I am so excited :)
Hugs

JOY 2 JOURNEY said...

I stalk your page all the time (in a fun sort of way of course) and now I am your newest linky follower! :) Lucky me!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i love pinterest, janet--i'll go check out your site:) happy thanksgiving to you!

cstaat said...

I can spend hours of Pineterest, I love all the great ideas on everything. It can be addicting, but oh what fun!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Looking forward to your printables!

Janet said...

I'm still so excited to share them! They are done--just need to write the post now. :)

Manonnn said...

I found you thanks to a re pin, good job!!!

http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails