Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.20.2011

Featuring: Book Page Pumpkin

Kara at Creations by Kara has shared some fantastic craft ideas (and delicious recipes too), so it was no surprise when she posted this fabulous Book Page Pumpkin.  It's creative, fun, and best of all easy and inexpensive to make! 



You can read about how she made it here, or go ahead and watch the video of her TV appearance here.  She did a great job!  So hurry and go visit Kara to learn how to make one of these cute pumpkins for your fall decor, party decorations, or as a special gift for a friend or teacher. :)

Today's Fabulous Find...Book Page Pumpkin


Pin It!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin Janet! I may have told you this before, but I adore your bubble burlap wreath. It's on my to do list for this month! :)

farmhouse-story said...

isn't this adorable?! thanks for sharing the tut, janet:) i watched the video and have to try this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails