Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.28.2010

Halloween Countdown Calendars

With October only a few days away, I thought it would be fun to highlight some Halloween Countdown Calendars.  Click on the link to take you directly to the post.

Pottery Barn Knock-off Calendar @ The Frugal Law Student
 
Halloween Perpetual Calendar @ Nap Time Crafts
 
Halloween Countdown Calendar @ Pottery Barn Kids
Halloween Countdown Calendar
 
Halloween Countdown Blocks @ Crazi Beautiful
 
Posted here on Flickr
 
Happy Halloween Countdown Calendar @ Everyday Celebrations
 
Halloween Countdown @ The Craft Patch






...and for any of you who just don't have the time, energy or money to whip one up in the next few days,  here's one you can just print!  Yep, that's what I'll be doing this year! :)

null

Do you have a countdown calendar that you use?  I'd love to hear what you do!   Which of these would you like to make?

Pin It!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love Love Love the block countdown. I think I need one. Now if I can just find someone with a vinyl cutter....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails